Monday, April 6, 2009

day 5 of 8

Hey everyone,

Just letting everyone how my week and a bit of work is going. It's been hectic, but not too bad. Magic Kingdom is DEFINITELY more busy. I'm not gonna lie, it's been tougher lately to keep that great positive mentality with so many co workers tired and grouchy, but I had a pep talk from one of my character attendant friends and he reminded me that going above & beyond is the only way I'll get anywhere. We shared stories and he gave me some great advice. Being in food isn't bad, but I really want Entertainment to say yes to me. I find out in six days....on Monday, April 13th....keep your fingers crossed, please!!! I want to do this soooo bad!!

So yes this is what my week looks like:
Sun: 315pm-315am
Mon: 215pm-145am
Tue: 12pm-1245am
Wed: 315pm-1245am
Thu: 845am-515pm
Fri: 630pm-315am
Sat: OFF

Next week looks pretty similar.

Oh! Fun fact! Some of my coworkers and managers have been commenting on how they want me to become a trainer. So I am currently trying to get more hours in Tomorrowland & Toontown. That will help me be able to train others to work in those three lands. :)

Things are going well....I miss everyone, but I'm having the time of my life down here and I don't want it to end!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading about your week. Keep it up - I know you can do it! The best you can do starts with a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete