Wednesday, April 1, 2009

this week so far

So when I got my schedule for next week I saw that I was scheduled for SIXTY hours!!! Easter season is intense! Today is my last day off until I work nine days in a row....wow. So when I saw that horrendous schedule I got pretty stressed out and didn't want to be at work. I got released early after only being at work for one hour so I spent the rest of the day playing in the park!! It was so much fun!! And then the day after that I was re-taught how to close Enchanted Groves...very good to know. : )

Yesterday I had my Leadership class and we talked about recognition. I hope that if I ever become a leader that I will respect my fellow employees and recognize them for the good things that they do. It was a good class. After that I went to Animal Kingdom & then Epcot with my friend Brogan. Then Mike picked us up and took us home and he brought over Tinkerbell the movie so that he & I could watch it together. It was really cute!

Today the agenda is going to Typhoon Lagoon with Mike [a bunch of my roomies ended up going too so we'll be meeting up with them] and then he & I are going to watch High School Musical 3 since I haven't seen it yet. Yay Disney movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment