Saturday, January 31, 2009

first day in costume

I'll try to get a picture up ASAP, but today is my first training day in costume [or in uniform]. I'll be in Fantasyland of Magic Kingdom for today & Monday, and then I'm in the Breaker costume [it means that we can roam the lands without having to worry about changing costumes] on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to Sunday...it's my first full day off! I hope that everyone that reads this is feeling a little bit of the magic that I'm sharing. This experience has been wonderful thus far and it can only get better! So if you're having a bad day, just remember that I'm thinking of you & I'm spreading some Disney magic just for you! Without the help of my friends, teachers, & family I wouldn't be the girl that I am today which is why I've included you all by making this blog for you to learn about my experiences!

PS-Walt Disney World's theme this year is: What Will You Celebrate? I have been celebrating being here for a few days, and I will have many other things to celebrate soon! My birthday is coming up, my roommates & I are growing closer, etc etc. My challenge to you is this: every morning when you wake up, or even every time you read this blog, ask yourself what you want to be celebrating. Sometimes you'll celebrate something big, and sometimes you can choose to celebrate something small & unique. You choose...or leave me some comments telling me what you chose that day. I would love to hear about it! Just keep a celebratory thought in your heart for me please...I would love it! :-)

2 comments:

  1. pea, today i am celebrating the wonderful friendships i have. especially ours. one thing that i have learned from you is to be more appreciative of everything i have. you have been such a strong example of cherishing friendships. thank you so much for always being here for me and for each one of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I have influence you in a positive way. It's all I hope for, that someone can be joyful about the life that they have!! I cherish our frienship each & every day!

    ReplyDelete