Monday, January 26, 2009

greetings from otown!

Hello all!

I am officially moved in down here in Orlando!! I am living in a complex called Chatham Square with 7 other girls...soooo much estrogen in the place! I hope it's not too intense for me! The girls seem pretty cool so far, and the place is REALLY nice so I'm happy. :-) Tomorrow I head to Traditions which is the Disney orientation that all employees [Cast Members] must go through. I'm pretty pumped about the experience and I can't wait to start!

So about 6 of us 7 girls went to Wal Mart earlier and most of us have stocked up our fridge/freezer/pantries already. We have a balcony and four bedrooms and eeeeeeeee I'm sooo excited!!!

I'll try to put up pictures as soon as possible, but for now just believe me when I say that I am very impressed so far!!

Until next time,
Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment