Thursday, January 29, 2009

magic kingdom training

So today was my second big training day. Our group took a tour of Magic Kingdom [where I will be working] & learned tons of little tidbits about the park. Maybe I'll tell some of them to you when you come to visit me down here... ;-)

It was a long day: I woke up at 5, caught the 6am bus, was at Disney U by 7 & had a long walking, talking, and learning day that didn't end til about 330pm. After recieving my costumes I came back home to my apartment to chill out because it was raining & I was VERY tired. As my roommates slowly got home or came into the common rooms we decided that it would be fun to go to Magic Kingdom in the rain so that we could have some fun. It was 530 & we jumped up to go have some late night fun. We stayed for the fireworks show [Wishes narrated by Jiminy Cricket] after riding the three mountains [Space, Splash, & Big Thunder] as well as the Mad Tea Party. It was quite a night for us.

Now I'm sitting here getting ready for my Food & Beverage Basics class in the morning. I have to wake up early again, but not as early & I won't be there for more than 5 hours. Maybe I'll take a little nap...or maybe I'll end up at a park again...who knows? :-)

'Til next time! Have a magical evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment