Saturday, January 31, 2009

done with day 1!!

I just got home from my first onstage training day and WOW I am tiiiired!! I didn't have to be in work til 130 today but we stayed til 945 so they made it take a while. I had a little more computer training before we got to tour Fantasyland [where I'm being trained first] & make a stop where we trained first. The Village Fry Shoppe is quite the cute establishment...there is so much more to selling fries & hot dogs than I thought. It's a lot of stuff to remember but I think I can do it. But then on Monday I have to learn a whole new location. I'm helping to close both the Fry Shoppe & Mrs. Potts which is an ice cream place. There were 3 other trainees with our trainer, Kim, and it was a blast. We all talked & worked & had fun. I learned how to make french fries and trust me, I don't think I want to eat them anymore....eeeek. Also, I realized it will be quite hard to stay away from sodas...but I always have water!!

Let me tell you, I am tired...but it's totally worth it so I'm happy! My trainer told me that I should be Belle!!! It made me almost cry, I was so ecstatic about it! It's exactly what I want to be doing so it completely made my day!! :-D

I'm definitely ready for a day off, but I'm quite glad that I had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment