Sunday, February 1, 2009

something i forgot to mention

When I saw 'Stands East' on my job description I assumed that I'd be at the outdoor food carts doing the same thing that my friend Jessica did when she was down there. I was wrong. There are three branches of Quick Service Food & Beverage areas. There's Outdoor Food [ODF], Stands East [or Stands West] which are the grab & go places, and then there are the Quick Service places [QSR] which is fast food, but they usually provide a place to sit around & enjoy the meal. Another thing that I learned about these three areas is that I can work in ANY of these three locations. So that triples my opportunities to work! We'll see how much I can take once my training is complete, but I thought that it was important to know that I could work in almost in food place in any of the parks & such. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment