Thursday, March 5, 2009

day 17

Today was an intense day. I started out at Pretzel Wagon by myself for the first 4 hours until my break time. I got to eat & catch up with Brogan which was awesome because I haven't been able to talk to her in forever! After break I headed over to be Pretzel Runner which was easy because I only ran pretzels like once until the place closed. Then I headed over to Pott's to start pre-closing when Jonathan came in & asked me to help close Fry Shoppe since one of the people had to leave. I stepped up to the plate and helped out Liz & Amanda. After that I headed over to Pott's to finish helping them. It wasn't too bad, but I was/am sooooo tired! Closing 2 locations is pretty hard.

And of course my day didn't end there. My friend Mike [not the one I work with, he is a character performer here] came over to MK & we watched 'The Incredibles' at his place. I fell asleep for most of it and then woke up for my FAVORITE part!!!!

It's been a long day...and I have to be up early tomorrow...yay me

No comments:

Post a Comment