Friday, March 6, 2009

day 18

Hello all!

Today actually ended up being a fun day considering I didn't get much sleep. I had to be in at 1015am this morning which meant that I had to wake up around 730. Not fun, let me just tell you. But I caught the bus, hid underneath a baseball cap and listened to my ipod until I got to Magic Kingdom. From then on I worked at Scuttle's, then a break, then some more Scuttle's before they decided to send me to Pott's. The day ended up being really fun by the end. After that I got a bite to eat with character Mike and we chilled at my apartment for a little while. He dropped me back off at the Cast parking for Magic Kingdom where I met some of my work friends [aka about 20 of us] and we all headed to Fantasia Gardens Mini Golf for some amazingly awesome fun! We played the golf [I ended up with 3 under par...yessss] and then we all headed to IHOP for some 1am foodage. Now I feel really gross and might not need breakfast in the morning. I have a 10 hour shift ahead of me, so I guess I had better grab a few zzz's before that. Things are still going wonderfully here!

Oh and PS- yesterday a random guy named Phil came up to me at Pretzel Wagon and told me that I was portraying the Disney Basics very well. I might have said that yesterday, but it still makes me happy today. I love making people happy and although it's a great feeling just knowing that they're happy, it's also very nice to be commended for it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly!
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm still following this blog, and living vicariously through you!
    Do you know anyone doing the CP in the "costuming" role by any chance? Because I think I'd like that one, but I'm not sure.
    Anyway, I know you're doing an amazing job!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete