Sunday, March 22, 2009

untitled

Hello all!

Yesterday was supposed to be a 12 hour shift but my manager randomly let me out an hour early! Yay Jina!!! I was in Fry Shoppe for most of the day which was fun because I liked the people there. After Fry Shoppe closed I ended up being Pretzel Runner for the last couple of hours that they needed me. I also burned my arm in the Pretzel Kitchen...ouchies. :( When I got to Pott's there wasn't really anything for me to do so Jina changed my time and I got out early and caught a ride home with three of my friends from work: Casie, Alexis, and Brogan. Work is fun, but I really want to perform again....I want to stay down here and be doing what I love in the place that I love.

Today the forecast is a 10 hour shift: 1245-0000...oh joy. It's not that they're bad shifts, but they are loooooong. At least I've been lucky so far...a lot of my friends will be here til about 4am today. Not cool, but the guests want what they want & we give it to them...:)

Any comments/questions/feedback of any sort? Leave me a comment!! I'll answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment