Tuesday, February 3, 2009

assessment day

I passed my assessment!! Sorry, I'm not good at keeping people in suspense...I never was. It comes from growing up with a family that hates surprises, but I love them so I'm the different one in my family. :-)

We had a written assessment as well as a verbal: they both went pretty well. The other three trainees and myself ended up picking up the answers that the other person didn't know so we were all on the same page. I have tomorrow & my birthday off before I start working for real later on this week.

After we finished our assessment day a little early I met up with a co-worker & her roommate & we explored Magic Kingdom a little bit together before we headed home. It was sooo cold today!! I'm definitely taking a warm jacket wherever I go for the next couple of days. I need to get a few more things for work and then relax! Things are going well!

3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about - a family that doesn't like surprises?!? You surprise me every day in many ways and I love it. I never know what to expect next except that you always have a smile, sometimes with tears, but always a smile. :-)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Mom I never thought about it like that!! I guess that I do surprise our family everyday with my quirkiness...and my smiles are inevitable. Anything to make someone else smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea you are a silly weenie, khaki! but i love you like a pig loves pancakes!

    ReplyDelete