Sunday, February 15, 2009

day 7

Shame on me....I didn't have time to write this last night. I had Valentine's Day plans with some of my roomies and it was lots of fun!!!

I worked at Pott's all day on Valentine's Day. It was really nice and I was in a very good mood all day. I got to make many Magical Moments because at Pott's if you make the wrong sundae you can go out and give it to another guest at the park. I got my picture with two little girls that shared an accidentally made Strawberry Shortcake sundae & they were very grateful.

The big news of the day: Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, and Suri were at Magic Kingdom! Not just that, but the girl next to me at Pott's, Alexis, took Katie's order and served them!!! Sooooooo exciting!!!!! She is beautiful naturally and they were all really nice to the flock of people that surrounded them. :-)

Since I had V-day plans with my friends I was begging my managers to get off at 9:30 instead of 11:15 last night. I waited around for 6 out of the 11 hours that I was supposed to work and finally Dennis told me that I owed my friend Mike because he agreed to stay 30 more minutes and close a second location. After I clocked out I ran in to where Mike was working & gave him the biggest hug and thanked him profusely!! It was a nice night with the ladies & he was VERY sweet to stay for me. Mike and I are sure to become better friends throughout this program.

So I got in VERY late last night and I'm looking at another 11 hour shift today which I will NOT be leaving early from. I'm soooo tired but it was worth it. Tune in later on today for the outcome of my lack of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment