Monday, February 16, 2009

day 9

My second 11 hour shift wasn't too bad...I finally got out of Potts which was nice. I got to go to Scuttle's & then be Pretzel Runner for a while. The day was long but there were many little good parts along the way. My day actually started badly...I was late to work because I had to sign a social security card so it took me like an hour to get to MK from DTD [Magic Kingdom from Downtown Disney], then my cash register broke down at Pott's so I had to fix that. Then caramel exploded on me. I finally got my break and almost fell asleep there. I got moved to Scuttle's where my day was definitely brightened in many ways: there was sun in my eyes, I saw a family with a girl from the Make-A-Wish foundation, and my friend Mike and a couple of other work friends came & surprised me. I was definitely happy to see them and get hugs although technically I don't think that I was supposed to hug a Guest of the park since they were visiting me on their day off...oops!!

The rest of the day was fun...I got to see Wishes [the fireworks show] and we saw the first bit of Tinkerbell's castle flight from Fantasyland so we were happy. It was very cold though...oh well! I had fun! So things are better...I only have nine hours of work tomorrow and I don't have to go in until 1pm...yesssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment