Wednesday, February 4, 2009

days off

I have a couple of days off so I might not be posting much, if anything, up here until after my first day is over on Friday. Today should be filled with shopping in Downtown Disney & Cast Member only locations. Tomorrow is my birthday in the Magic Kingdom! A few of my roommates will be with me, and another few will be working so I'll be stopping by to see them! I hope everything is still magical with the outside world, because the happiest place on earth truly is amazing!!

PS- Just to let everyone know, I have updated the settings on this blog. Anyone can comment on the posts, not just registered users! So PLEASE comment on anything you'd like, and sign it so I know who is commenting on my blog!! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, so glad to hear that everything is going well. for real. i know everyone here misses you, but i don't know very many people who are probably more at home than you are right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you Kelly!! I'm glad you're having such an amazing time! Happy Belated Birthday, by the way =) I can't wait til we see each other again!! Maybe I will have to visit one day this summer =P

    ReplyDelete