Monday, February 9, 2009

day 4

hi everyone!

today was pretty good: i worked at Scuttle's for the first half of the day [i'm glad that they keep putting me there because i love it there!!] after a short break i went to a college program welcome with some other members of food & beverage. we hung out, got to play some games, & had fun! i got to leave early so i visited the park for a few minutes [just a little bit of shopping... ;)] and now i'm back home!

tomorrow and wednesday are my days off so my friends & i are going to hollywood studios and blizzard beach!! i'm so excited because i've never been to either of them & they both have really great things to do!!!! i'll let you all know about it when i'm done!

ps-i got a great fanatic card today which is only given out by managers and coordinators. one of the leaders saw me interacting with the guests and apparently she was impressed because she told me i'd have a card within the next few days! i know it might not seem like much, but they go on my record card and they look good in the disney world! it made me sooo happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment