Monday, February 2, 2009

training day number 2

I just got home from my second training day and let me just tell you I am beat!! It was quite a long day! Barb was our trainer today & she was fun...but there were a few things that we different. You can tell that she likes to write everything down because she had paperwork for us to do with her as well as she gave us some study guides [we were all grateful for them] to help us on our assessment day [which is tomorrow! ahhhh!] She was very nice & helped us a lot. The four trainees closed up 2 locations today: Enchanted Groves & Mrs. Pott's Ice Cream. They both closed early because the guest count was so low today [very sad... :-\] but I learned so much about taking apart & cleaning coffee, ice cream, and slushie machines that I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.

My assessment day is tomorrow and the other three trainees & myself are all pretty worried about it. There is so much to remember & then if we pass we are on our own without trainers or anything to help us. I just hope I remember enough....wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment