Tuesday, February 24, 2009

day 14 & first class

Day 14 ended up being Tomorrowland training for me. I learned how to sell turkey legs & make smoothies. Those are the only two differences between Fantasyland & Tomorrowland. First of all, turkey is gross. I was disgusted the whole time. Ewwwwww!!! Seven dollars and two cents for part of a bird that's dipped in grease & seasoning and smells terrible. Ew again. Other than the gross turkey-ness, it was a good day. I was training with one other girl and we knew each other so we had some fun. It was a very relaxing day and we learned too. :)

This morning was my first Disney class...Exploring Leadership. I like the teacher and there were a few guys in there speaking French behind me so I tried to understand a tiny bit of the conversation. It didn't work out too well but there's always next week. I learned that out of these choices: Brainstormer, Doer, Integrator, and Problem Solver...I am a Brainstormer. I can give tons of choices but can rarely make one decision. It's quite true.

No comments:

Post a Comment