Wednesday, February 25, 2009

day 15, sims & basic training

Today was a short day for me. About an hour in Scuttle's, a little bit of time in Fry Shoppe and then Mike, Matt, and myself headed to our SIMs training. The three of us [along with a few other people] learning how to safely & efficiently lift, push, and pull heavy loads. I was the one that got to demonstrate the 'bend & snap' part of the training...VERY embarassing!

After SIMs was done the three of us heading to our Basics class which reinforces our knowledge of the Disney Cast Member Basics. I would tell you, but it's something that the Guests are supposed to unknowingly experience... :) I got to see a few videos with Walt Disney himself in them. It was a great day. I didn't have to work much and I got to spend some time with the boys.

Tonight a few of my roommates & I are going out for a karaoke night!! I'm excited!

This experience is amazing & I still love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment