Monday, February 16, 2009

day 8

Well it's about to be day 9 but I thought I'd write in this again to let you know about my 8th day. Not too much happened, but I got a ride to [and from] work with my friend Mike instead of waiting for the bus. I was in Pott's all day again and today there were no celebrities to serve. But it was still a good day. Long, but good. I actually ended up meeting a character who talked to me & helped me learn a few more things about auditioning and which characters I need to study. Other than those things I don't think that there's much to report. :-) Day number three with an 11 hour shift, here I come! I hope that my feet will last me.

1 comment:

  1. have i mentioned i have me the most awesomest sister!!?? you are having too much fun... without me, your favorite!! Call me when you have a chance love!!

    ReplyDelete